Solid State Annunciator - X11SN
The X11SN Solid State Annunciator is designed for the process and power industries’ basic requirements, providing the most economical approach while maintaining Ronan’s high quality and performance standards. This system is easy to install and requires minimal operator training and maintenance. It features Monalarm, Dualalarm, Trialarm and Quadalarm based within Ronan’s standard 3.5”x3.5” mechanical cabinet modules.
The single plug-in module construction contains single or multiple alarm circuits utilizing a Complex Programmable Logic Devise (CPLD). Each module contains two of the industry's most widely popular alarm sequences (ISA 18.1). The CPLD allows factory field reprogramming of the two sequences. Normally Open, Normally Closed field contact logic, dual horn and the two alarm sequences are DIP switch selectable.
The expandability, flexibility and reliability of the X11SN Solid State Annunciator all amount to one of Ronan’s best-selling products.
- Generates any ISA 18.1 alarm sequence and many custom sequences
- Possible upgrade to 4 times the original number of points
- High noise immunity
- No custom integrated circuit
- No internal system wiring changes
- Various LED colors and window arrangements available
- Canadian and UL approved
- Class 1 Division 2 Groups A,B, C and D
- CE, IEC
- IEEE232, IEEE344