Sequence of Events Recorders
Sequence of Events Recorders - X500F
The Ronan X500F Sequence of Events Recorder provides the Power Generation, Power Distribution, and Process Industries with the most advanced monitoring and fault finding data acquisition system.
The system’s high speed, high resolution digital multiplexers use a network architecture for fast transmission of input status updates to the operator on a local monitor screen or a remote host and visual annunciators.
- User-friendly network browser interface
- Clear and simple event information, operator interaction and status input
- Immediate access to specific event information
- Ronan manufactured industrial computer
- Robust design meets EMI/RFI and seismic standards
X500F Building Blocks
Field Terminal Assemblies (FTA)
Standard Field Termination Assemblies (FTAs) consist of 1 set of terminals for each input and an Elco connector for connection to a Ronan multiplexer.
- Field contact isolation switches
- Diode gating and opto-isolated terminals
- Ground fault detection
The X501NET Multiplexers is a high-speed data concentrator chassis that processes field data signals and transmits its data to central computers or other plant equipment.
- IRIG-B Time Receiver or optional GPS time receiver with cable antenna interface
- 8,000 events in 1 ms event processing speed
- 128 single or redundant channel multiplexers
- 32 x 8 input terminals or 8 ELCO Connectors, 256 channel multiplexers
The network hubs interconnect network devices such as multiplexers, HMI computers and Ronan X110NET Serial Annunciator on to a common network while providing complete physical isolation.
- Rugged industrial packaging
- 10/100 mbps communication processing
- Standard 16 ports - models with additional ports available
Ronan Industrial Computer
Ronan Industrial Computer
The X500F Industrial Grade Computer is available in table-top or 19-inch rack mount design. The CPU features a rugged CRS construction with slider rails and is IEEE approved for seismic qualifications.
- Windows 7 operating system
- Hot swappable internal power supplies
- Solid State Drive (SSD) or Hard Drive
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
The Ronan Windows Operating System presents plant and process data in easy-to-read fields and formats. Engineered with operator interaction and safety as its basis, the software possesses simple navigation throughout the database and user-friendly menus and tools.
- Programmable user ID & Password for multiple users
- Selectable function assignment for different users
- Programmable Lampbox displays with different sequences
- Grouping of events for video display or printout
- 500,000 event history storage
- Network time synchronization