Ronan has been a major supplier of high-accuracy and high-reliability calibrators since 1970. In fact, even our first model, the X85, is still widely used, and even preferred, by many of our customers. However, over the years we have continued to improve and add features to each new calibrator offering.
Model X88 Calibrator
The most value-packed calibrator on the market, the lightweight and portable X88 Calibrator provides the accuracy needed for a laboratory grade type standard calibration. The X88 shows the same stability as previous calibrators while giving the user additional memory.
The input half and output half are independent and electrically isolated from one another in order to prevent interaction or ground loop problems. This independence, and the multifunctional capabilities, allow the monitoring and outputting of signals with different analog signal formats.
- Direct °F or °C reading for RTD or T/C signals
- Direct reading and sourcing of frequency signals
- Expanded ranges and memory capability
- Five programmable output levels
Common X88 Applications:
- Calibration of four-wire frequency transmitter with 1-5V output
- Test and calibration of two-wire T/C transmitter using X88’s internal loop power supply
- Two-wire transmitter simulation
- Four-wire I to I isolator calibration
- Direct RTD or T/C measurement in °F or °C
For manuals for older models X85 and X86, please Contact Ronan.