Continuous Tank Monitoring
Continuous Tank Monitoring - X76CTM
The Ronan Model X76CTM Continuous Tank Monitoring System provides state-of-the-art and highly reliable supervision for hydrocarbon fuels, chemicals and other liquids stored in underground and aboveground single or double wall tanks.
The continuous leak detection, volumetric measurement for inventory management, remote communication, local display and historical parameter recording capabilities make the X76CTM the most advanced and reliable system of its kind on the market.
- Meets EPA State and Federal regulatory requirements
- Housed in NEMA 4, IP45 enclosure
- Provides intrinsically safe interface to probes and sensors located in hazardous areas
- Local LCD readout, hardcopy printouts of alarms, inventory reports leak test reports, and all system parameters
- Ability to interface to a remote host
Inventory Gauging Probe – 7100M
The X76CTM uses the Model 7100M Inventory Gauging Probe for hydrocarbon and chemical liquid applications. The probe transmits level and temperature data to the X76CTM controller for conversion into net and gross product and water volume.
- Constructed from 316 Stainless Steel, Buna N, Delrin, Kynar
- Up to 24 ft. rigid; contact factory for longer lengths
- Temperature: Up to five temperature sensing devices