Leak Detection System
Leak Detection System – X76LVC
Ronan Series X76LVC is designed to monitor liquid level, vapor density, pressure and hydrostatic pressure. It solid state logic provides reliable visual and audible alarms, self-diagnostics and sensor failure indication, fail-safe shutdown and auxiliary switch outputs for communications to a facility’s remote displays.
The series has successfully been in operation for many years in gasoline stations, airport fueling facilities, transit systems, military and other government installations, emergency generating facilities for hospitals, high rise buildings, fire pumps and more.
- Housed in Nema Type 1 enclosure
- Contains intrinsically safe barrier interface to the transducers, a number of three channel alarm modules, vapor modules, and or dispenser modules
- LED display
- Set alarm and shutdown setpoints without additional calibration equipment
Leak Detection System – X76S
- Ronan Model X76S continuously monitors underground storage tank installations for Up to 4 Input Modules with LED Indicators
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Intrinsically Safe Interface to Sensor
- Field-Proven Circuit Design
- Leakage of gasoline, diesel oil, waste oil and other hydrocarbons.
Two types of liquid level sensors are horizontally or vertically positioned in the normally dry annular space of double-walled tanks. Upon accumulation of product due to a leak, the sensor will provide an audible or visual alarm.
- Up to 4 input modules with LED indicators
- Audible and visual alarms
- Intrinsically safe interface to sensor
- Field-proven circuit design