Line Leak Monitor - X76DM-4B
The Model X76DM-4B Line Leak Monitor is designed to supervise pressurized product supply pipelines typically existing between underground storage tanks and aboveground product dispensers of gasoline, diesel fuel, etc. The microprocessor based module provides timing sequences during which measurement of pressure decay and pressure build-up are taken.
- LED status indicators, push buttons and remote fault indications relate system performance to the operator
- Utilizes the JT-H2 pipeline pressure transducer assembly
- Executes four basic automatic or manual function
Pipeline Pressure Transducer - JT-H2
Ronan’s JT-H2 is used in conjunction with the X76DM-4B and does not require the use of a mechanical flow regulator. Together, the products eliminate the “slow flow” condition commonly associated with mechanical leak detectors in cold temperatures.
- Prevent additional contamination to the environment
- Provide positive pipe shutdown when leaks are detected